More threads by bartlettpair

Reaction score
I have a wedding photography business, and have naturally amassed 25 reviews on WeddingWire over the past few years. None of which, however are showing up in the Google My Business Review summary. Instead, Google is looking at a very similar 'Endorsements' page where other vendors can recommend each other.

My Page: https://plus.google.com/+BartlettPairPhotographyMorgantown/

This IS showing up in Google My Business: Bartlett Pair Photography Reviews & Ratings, Wedding Photography, Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley, and surrounding areas

NOT showing up: Bartlett Pair Photography Reviews & Ratings, Wedding Photography, Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley, and surrounding areas

As you can see, the URLs are very similar, but for some reason Google is only catching the 3 reviews that were provided by 'Vendors' (i.e. caterers, DJ's), but none of the 25 reviews provided by brides. I even added a link straight to the reviews from my site (Reviews), but no luck.

Another similar issue I have is that my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BartlettPairPhotography) is not showing up when I use Moz's Local Check Listing tool, even though my NAP matches.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

@bartlettpair

Google actually knows full well about your 25 WeddingWire reviews. When I search for "Bartlett Pair Photography" and click the knowledge graph (the panel on the right-hand side), I see the link to your WW reviews. When I click the link I'm taken to your WW page with the 25 reviews.

Google doesn't seem to be citing your reviews on third-party sites on your Google Places page anymore. As I'm sure you know, there used to be 3 links on there to other sites where you have reviews. No longer.

Now, maybe they're not showing in your reviews "dashboard" - which you see when you log into Google Places. Wouldn't be too concerned about that. It behaves oddly at times.

Your Facebook page is set up A-OK. Moz Local hasn't been detecting Facebook pages (and some other listings) accurately as of late.

TL;DR: there don't seem to be any problems here.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom