More threads by Chris B

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a verizon client with a few stores close to each other. They all seem to be franchise stores and we had them ranking but over the last month, ive noticed google has changed from a 7 pack blended to 3 pack and some of my results im getting are just crazy.

When i do a search for verizon stores and change out the zip code to the store, im getting stores listed across town, never had that happen before.

Anyone else seeing similar results in similar niche?

thanks,

chris

When i do a search for verizon stores and change out the zip code to the store, im getting stores listed across town, never had that happen before.

When you say change out zip, can you be more specific?

Are you searching Verizon zip OR Verizon and changing zip as your search location?
And are you doing brand search for Verizon OR generic search for cell phone store?
Can you give an example?

Hi Linda,

I did mean to say on the changing out the zip code is on the serps page to change location to the zip code or to use the name of the suburb and using verizon store or verizon wireless as a search term. and when i m searching i am getting results from 20 miles away when there are numerous verizon stores within that zip code and surrounding zip codes.

I used to get a 7 pack of listings but over the last month, im no longer seeing it and seeing 3 pack and organic listings.

Thanks

chris

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom