What Are the Best Examples You've Seen of Terrible Owner Responses to Reviews?

DMG

I had a nightmare client for a couple months. When I fired him (for being self-sabotaging and uncooperative), I read his Yelp responses. He always blamed the patient for being illogical and childish.

I recommend never working with a prospective client who starts off their response with "Not to be snarky, but...." :p

Timothy

This was a private post but really tickled me. My friend, the owner, is Assyrian.

Digitaldar

This reply was removed after I help to educate the ower on best practices
I don't know why but I just had to look this up. Someone is on crack :) As a response to one poor review the owner says we don't have waiters (reviewer used the word waitress).

In the same timeframe (1 month ago), a customer indicates "Mary Beth was our server, she was awesome." The owner responded with "I will let Mary Beth know you were pleased with her service".... wait... I thought you did not have servers :)

#thisistoofuntostop

keyserholiday

Local Search Expert
I don't know why but I just had to look this up. Someone is on crack :) As a response to one poor review the owner says we don't have waiters (reviewer used the word waitress).

In the same timeframe (1 month ago), a customer indicates "Mary Beth was our server, she was awesome." The owner responded with "I will let Mary Beth know you were pleased with her service".... wait... I thought you did not have servers :)

#thisistoofuntostop
We had a business owner upset that his full name was used in a negative. He had bought fake positive reviews mentioning him by name.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group