What Are the Best Examples You've Seen of Terrible Owner Responses to Reviews?

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
I'm looking for the best examples you have where a business owner adds a response to a negative review that frankly does more harm than good (or is just funny). Here is an example that Tom Waddingon sent me that is my current favorite.

bad-review-response-png.3109

DMG

Forum Member
I had a nightmare client for a couple months. When I fired him (for being self-sabotaging and uncooperative), I read his Yelp responses. He always blamed the patient for being illogical and childish.

I recommend never working with a prospective client who starts off their response with "Not to be snarky, but...." :p

Digitaldar

Forum Member
This reply was removed after I help to educate the ower on best practices
I don't know why but I just had to look this up. Someone is on crack :) As a response to one poor review the owner says we don't have waiters (reviewer used the word waitress).

In the same timeframe (1 month ago), a customer indicates "Mary Beth was our server, she was awesome." The owner responded with "I will let Mary Beth know you were pleased with her service".... wait... I thought you did not have servers :)

#thisistoofuntostop

keyserholiday

Local Search Expert
I don't know why but I just had to look this up. Someone is on crack :) As a response to one poor review the owner says we don't have waiters (reviewer used the word waitress).

In the same timeframe (1 month ago), a customer indicates "Mary Beth was our server, she was awesome." The owner responded with "I will let Mary Beth know you were pleased with her service".... wait... I thought you did not have servers :)

#thisistoofuntostop
We had a business owner upset that his full name was used in a negative. He had bought fake positive reviews mentioning him by name.