What Are the Best Examples You've Seen of Terrible Owner Responses to Reviews?

SmallBizGeek

Are these for Google reviews only?

I found a very funny one recently from a local business on TripAdvisor.

On balance, the response from the owners was probably justified, but I'm not sure I would now want to visit the business in question.

keyserholiday

Local Search Expert
I have two horrible responses from the same business owner. The reviews won't last long since the GMB listing is violating the TOS.

SmallBizGeek

This is a local business. I've never eaten at the place in question and I'm not sure I would based on the response of the owner.
Even if the owners ARE in the right, and the clientele party were behaving badly, the response seems to sink to the same kind of level.
I think the obnoxious way in which owners respond is fuelled by reality TV.

HoosierBuff

This was one of my faves, he edited the response after I told him that this was a no-no

This was a Defense Lawyer - and part of me said "well, it does show that he's kind of a bad ass"

THIS PERSON OBVIOUSLY HAS US CONFUSED WITH SOMEONE ELSE!
If you are "<name redacted>" I already have an investigator working to find out who you are. I will file a lawsuit against you unless this false, obviously untrue statement is removed IMMEDIATELY – DON’T EVEN WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group