What Are the Best Examples You've Seen of Terrible Owner Responses to Reviews?

SmallBizGeek

Forum Member
Are these for Google reviews only?

I found a very funny one recently from a local business on TripAdvisor.

On balance, the response from the owners was probably justified, but I'm not sure I would now want to visit the business in question.

keyserholiday

Local Search Expert
I have two horrible responses from the same business owner. The reviews won't last long since the GMB listing is violating the TOS.

scumbag-png.3172

call-the-cops-png.3173

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
Okay this one is one of the best I've seen in a while. Not only does the owner shout at her & tell her to get a life but they also mention private info (where she lives): Google Maps

SmallBizGeek

Forum Member
This is a local business. I've never eaten at the place in question and I'm not sure I would based on the response of the owner.
Even if the owners ARE in the right, and the clientele party were behaving badly, the response seems to sink to the same kind of level.
I think the obnoxious way in which owners respond is fuelled by reality TV.
untitled-1-jpg.3270

HoosierBuff

Forum Member
This was one of my faves, he edited the response after I told him that this was a no-no

This was a Defense Lawyer - and part of me said "well, it does show that he's kind of a bad ass"

THIS PERSON OBVIOUSLY HAS US CONFUSED WITH SOMEONE ELSE!
If you are "<name redacted>" I already have an investigator working to find out who you are. I will file a lawsuit against you unless this false, obviously untrue statement is removed IMMEDIATELY – DON’T EVEN WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW.