More threads by Oliver Keates

Reaction score
Hi All,

What local seo should i be doing once i have exhausted building citations and optimized my GMB listing.

thanks

Hello!

The next step will be to work on your website's optimization. You want to make sure things like meta data, URL structure are all optimized and you also want to start creating content around your targeted keywords.

Optimizing your website is an extremely large part of getting rankings so make sure to dedicate a lot of time to generating and optimizing content and getting good links.

Digital marketing agency located in London and Woodbridge in the UK.

A while back i emailed Darren from Whitespark and he suggested creating individual landing pages on websites for each GMB location listings?

Thanks for the info. I am curious whether the primary GMB url should be directed to the main site domain or pointed to the actual city landing page? All the citations i have created contain the main company domain name.

On a different note as video is becoming more prominant i have just started to use wistia soapbox https://wistia.com/soapbox which i am finding useful.

Thanks for the info. I am curious whether the primary GMB url should be directed to the main site domain or pointed to the actual city landing page? All the citations i have created contain the main company domain name.

With just two locations you will likely want to use the homepage for the GMB landing page URL. However, if the city page ranks higher organically then I would test using that URL. Test and measure the results is always the best approach to these types of things.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom