More threads by JasonKhoo

I've used Nusii. It's nice because they look great online, and can also be downloaded as a .pdf. I got it as an Appsumo deal, but have been happy with the purchase.

We are using Proposify and so far we are happy on what it delivers for us.

@Nikki Stine yeah one of my agency partners uses Nusii and they said they got the program through an Appsumo deal as well. It looks like the pricing is pretty comparable so I may consider going down that route!

@jvaquino - thanks, i'll take a look!

Pandadoc is also good. Integrates well with other programs too. I've built Zapier workflows so projects are automatically created from signed proposals in Basecamp, updates a spreadsheet that helps us with keeping track on clients/invoicing (separate from Quickbooks), and sends out notification emails to specific people on the team to let them know to start the project.

I tend to look for tools that integrate well with others because I like to automate things :)

@Eric Rohrback I've been recommended Pandadoc as well! I think the pricing across all the platforms are pretty similar. I've been trying to get my life more automated and I think what often stops me is that when systems or softwares don't integrate well. That's great insight, I'll look into Panda doc. May have to hit you up for some Zapier/Pandadoc integrations!!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom