• Monday February 18, 2019
    Family Day in Canada and Presidents' Day in the US

Some forum members and Local Search Experts will be off today. It may take longer to receive answers to your questions.

What exactly do all the different terms refer to?

OK - I will admit it - my head sometimes spins with all the different terms...google+ local, merged google+ local & business, claimed but not verified etc.

I was wondering if there are any threads or screenshots in this forum that help identify each of the stages of google+ - claiming, verifying, merging, etc.

I'd be happy to take it on if it would be of help to the group - although i might need one of the experts to confirm that what i think it is is actually what it is.

For instance -
1) i have claimed and verified a client listing in Google Places Analytics dashboard.
2) Now is it considered "merging" if i create him a google+ account and then create a local page.
3) And would the next step be to verify this merged listing in Google + and that would give me...what? A Verified & Merged Google+ Local Business PAge?
4) Is it ok to complete all of these stages or is it best to stop at #1,2,3,or 4?

I hope i haven't just confused myself and anyone else even more - lol...

Local Search Forum

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group