More threads by Gsmithmike

well then the tool will not work "LINDA"

NO! I obviously put a real site into the tool.

I know it would not work if I didn't put a real site. As I explained it's a site that ranks on page one. A real site.

BUT didn't want to post the URL here so instead HERE I just wrote: "siteIentered . com"
Thought it was obvious that siteIentered was not the site I entered. LOL.

Well i tried another one which ranks No.1 in local pack but again that might be not 100% accurate. Traffic Travis is doing an awesome job giving you the ranking and it is free. I was playing with the tool yesterday.

I have a slight variation on the theme of these conversations. Is there any tool that will tell you whether a keyword phase triggers local search results (pack) to display without a geo modifier? Trying to establish up front which phrases will trigger local results without killing myself in manual labor!

Oh that's a tough one Celeste! I don't know of anything that would/could.

Even with GEO modifier some are touch and go or off or on or flip from 7 pack to 3 pack.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to update anyone still interested in local rankings. We just added Local SEO tracking, and displaying the 3/7 map packs as well. We also have language selection for the international crowd added as well.

(Edited by Linda to remove the large image and link to the main thread): Here is link to the screenshot for more info.

Let me know if you have any questions or requests, we're starting down our local SEO route to start servicing SEOs that target this area. Hit me up if you need anything, I'm always available!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom