Where Are My Managed Google My Business Pages Now???

I am the manager on a number of my clients' Google My Business listings. Until Google rolled out the new Google+ update, I would navigate to Google+ (after being logged into my own Google account), and click on "Pages" to see all of my clients' pages.

Now when I do this the "Pages" option is missing. I have clicked on every link I could find and I can't see any of my clients' Google My Business pages anymore so I can edit them. Here is what I see:

https://www.screencast.com/t/abe3T4LW

The last time I did this (about two weeks ago), there was an option to switch to Classic Google+. That option is now gone.

Do I have to log directly into my clients' Google My Business pages now to make edits?

Travis

Colan:

Thanks! I just wanted to add this for anyone else reading this. Someone in a Google+ chat showed me another way to get to these pages. If you click on your profile picture in the upper right hand corner of your screen when you're in Google+ there is an option to view your "brand pages." Those brand pages are the Google My Business listings you manage.

Travis

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group