More threads by Travis Van Slooten

Solutions
Reaction score
I am the manager on a number of my clients' Google My Business listings. Until Google rolled out the new Google+ update, I would navigate to Google+ (after being logged into my own Google account), and click on "Pages" to see all of my clients' pages.

Now when I do this the "Pages" option is missing. I have clicked on every link I could find and I can't see any of my clients' Google My Business pages anymore so I can edit them. Here is what I see:

https://www.screencast.com/t/abe3T4LW

The last time I did this (about two weeks ago), there was an option to switch to Classic Google+. That option is now gone.

Do I have to log directly into my clients' Google My Business pages now to make edits?

Travis

Hi Travis, yes you edit GMB listings inside the GMB dashboard. I noticed the classic G+ link missing today too. It's a bummer!

Colan:

Thanks! I just wanted to add this for anyone else reading this. Someone in a Google+ chat showed me another way to get to these pages. If you click on your profile picture in the upper right hand corner of your screen when you're in Google+ there is an option to view your "brand pages." Those brand pages are the Google My Business listings you manage.

Travis

Here is an article that has all you need (including where to manage) G+ pages now.

I am also keeping it updated.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom