More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
I agree with Phil, Google and Yelp are 2 of the toughest review sites to get reviews published on. And most experts agree you should give your customers/patients a choice of 3 review sites anyway.

So what are the best review sites in terms of ease of placing reviews? For starters ones that don't require setting up a new account but allow Facebook log in.

Phil breaks down review sites in a way that makes it easy to find the ones that will best meet your needs.

<a href="http://www.localvisibilitysystem.com/2015/03/06/which-local-review-sites-are-on-your-side/">Which Local Review Sites Are on Your Side? | LocalVisibilitySystem.com</a>

I’ve rounded up all the review sites I know of that make it very straightforward – in one way or another – for customers to write reviews. They make customers jump through a minimum of hoops.

Sure, that also means that it’s easy for people to post bogus reviews. But these non-Yelp, non-Google sites follow a different philosophy: let the reviews through and let readers make up their own minds as to what’s legitimate. (Given how lax Google’s review filter has become and how Yelp’s filter hasn’t gotten any better, I think there’s much to be said for the hands-off approach.)

Here are some sites that make it especially easy for customers to post reviews – and most of these sites are pretty important.

Handy list, eh?

Thanks Phil!

Another great, informative article from Phil. I agree that giving customers several different options to review a business will help facilitate getting more of them and spreading them out. Not everyone is so inclined to open yet another account on these site.

This is a great resource. Thanks for nailing it once again Phil.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom