More threads by Gsmithmike

Reaction score
I have Ahrefs, SEM Rush and SE Ranking. For some reasons i kept all of them, but now as the time of renewing the subscription is close, i want to make a decision to keep 1 or 2. Which would you recommend? If you guys suggest any other tool that has local/organic tracking beside Bright local i am open to suggestions as well. Bur for SEO/SEM purposes which one shall i keep?

From within those choices, my first choice would be ahrefs, my second would be semrush.

Right now we pay for SEMrush to monitor all clients. The big advantage being that it checks rankings daily and you are using their computing power in the cloud. We also pay for one license of the rank tracker from link-assistant.com and in my opinion this is the best rank tracking software if you also want to do keyword research. It can be scheduled to check rankings daily, but it runs natively on your computer and if you are running this for lots of clients on a daily basis you might notice this slowing your internet down while it is querying. I have used that for around 10 years now and am happy to suggest it but I wouldn't want to use this to check rankings daily for lots of clients. It is just not a smooth operation because it won't run without the software running etc and you will wind up stopping it sometimes you want to do something and skip the queue.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom