More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Tons of REALLY important data and a jam packed post follows about
the growth of local search and the unique position everyone here is in to capitalize on it!

This is an overview of the "Local Mobile Domination: Harnessing the Changing SERPs" BlueGlassX session last week that John Denny moderated - an info packed session with David Mihm and Michael Dorausch.

BlueglassX: Why Local Search Hypergrowth Is Here | John H. Denny

To set up the session I shared a bunch of industry data on how and why the “market” for local search– meaning the number of searches as well as the opportunity for local businesses to drive results through organic search rankings– is exploding right now. Since I pulled a lot of data during my research and had only a limited amount of time to present during the session, I’m adding some super special bonus info here for all of you local search propeller heads.

If you are a Digital Marketer connected in any way to driving results in local markets, your time is now. As I said in my talk, there are a handful of people who truly “get” this space—who rock this unique discipline that is very distinct from the broad practice of SEO—and you need to become obsessed with everything they write and say.

I covered the session in this post direct from Blueglass last week and there is important info there too. Local Mobile Domination: Harnessing the Changing SERPs - BlueGlassX

Tons of great info in both posts. Read, get wise and ride the wave! :)

Hi Linda,

Thanks for sharing this interesting information.

As per this, it is now local to move website completely on all plateform and mobiles.
Looks like next world is all about LOCAL only.

Regards
Pankaj Kumar

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom