More threads by nwinezog

nwinezog

Reaction score
Came across this article from search engine journal about new GMB features including a welcome offer for users that follow the business.

In the GMB help center page about welcome offers (link here) they only mention creating the offers via the GMB mobile app, does anyone know if/when that will change?

I would not expect it there very soon. Eventually, maybe.

Hello, can someone tell me is this welcome followers is something available for all the business? In my case i manage hotels, so we don't even have the option of doing posts.
Also, now that a business can be follow by the clientes, what its the advantages? Me as s business (not able to do post) what can i do for the people that follow us?

TIA

@BenFisher Dang, seems like a cool idea but the limitations of the mobile app for agency users makes it very hard to use.

I can't find the "follow" button in the wild.

Is anyone else seeing this? How can I replicate it?

I've only been able to find it on mobile so far

For some reason I'm not seeing it on mobile and I'm logged in doing a branded search like you just did. Weird.

Huh, that's really strange. I wonder if only certain businesses have it right now? Did you check for a restaurant or a different business category?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom