More threads by bailey_t

bailey_t

Reaction score
Hi, I have had an issue with a client where their primary category is "apartment complex" but an additional category of "real estate agency" keeps getting added. I have removed this from the backend of the listing but it keeps coming back every other day. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening or how I can get google to not keep affecting that category to the listing?

FYI its not from our listing management vendor or the client manually pushing this, it looks like it randomly happening.

Hey Bailey,

I'd suggest unhooking every 3rd party tool that has access to the listing and see if the problem goes away. This is probably the #1 thing I see responsible for unwanted changes. You can see what apps currently have access to change your account here: Sign in - Google Accounts. Look for things listed under the third-party apps section that say they have access to manage business listings.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom