More threads by Frank Jones

Frank Jones

Reaction score
For some reason, there was a new listing created randomly for a business I manage.

I'm not sure why but now it's only showing that listing when you google their brand name vs the real listing with all the reviews and everything on it.

I was able to claim the random listing, I tried setting the service area as far away from the main office but it's still showing up.

I'm not sure if I should just change the business name so it stops showing up.

Usually, I fix this by calling Google support but the phone support is still closed.

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be very helpful and much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Frank

@Frank Jones - I think the phone support option was discontinued several months ago. (Pre-COVID)

Then, in light of the pandemic, the support team was reduced and all the remaining support options were collapsed into this single contact form.

@Stefan Somborac - Thanks for your reply!

Yeah that's what I've noticed as well, thanks for confirming it is like that for you as well.

I'll attempt to use the contact form.

Thanks again!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom