More threads by omer

omer

Reaction score
Hi there!
Do someone know if Yelp allow 2 Physical locations in the same city if your business is a SAB?

Hi there!
Do someone know if Yelp allow 2 Physical locations in the same city if your business is a SAB?

Knowing Yelp I'm going to guess no but report back with what you find out! If you try to submit, make sure you use different phone numbers. That will give you the best chance for approval I imagine.

Yelp has the strictest approval process out of all the local sites so I am also curious if you are able to get this done.

Yelp comment
"We do allow for a Service Area which shows the range where a mobile business will provide service. We allow you to enter up to 6 major cities that your business serves, not including your current city. Any cities between the locations you specify will be included in your Service Area automatically. Service Areas are limited to a 100-mile radius."

So they merged the locations

Omer,

That's what I figured they'd do. Thanks for confirming!

Good to know! Thanks Omer

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom