More threads by Caroline S

Caroline S

Reaction score
Hello All! I know this forum is mostly for Google-related questions, but if anyone out there has some knowledge of Yelp, I'd really appreciate the help!

I'm working on setting up a check-in offer on Yelp, and I can't find the option available on my dashboard. The business I'm setting this up for is a Chimney Sweep/Fireplace Services/Fireplace Shop, so while a majority of the work they do is Service Area business-related work, they do have a store that people can visit. I found one Yelp article that mentioned that not all business types can have check-in offers, but I can't find any more information on the subject. Is there a list somewhere of businesses that can and can't have check-in offers? Is there anything I can do to enable check-in offers for this business?

Thanks for your help!

I saw Yelp Check-in offers for restaurants only.

I don't know if it will work, but you might try making Fireplace Store the first category.

Reactions: Jac

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom