Yext yes or no?

Belen C

Hello, I've been reading in the forum about this api YEXT. And im researching to know if it worth it or not.
Have someone use it? Would you recommend it?

If im going to start using it, is to automatize the process, and make it simple and faster, i wouldn't like it to give me more head aches.

Any recommendation i will appreciate a lot

TIA

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
@Belen C There are several really good threads about Yext on this forum. Just use the search bar and search for Yext.

The only time I suggest Yext is when you manage 100+ locations and the locations have core data that changes frequently that you need to update across all the top business directories.

@Belen C
The only time I suggest Yext is when you manage 100+ locations and the locations have core data that changes frequently that you need to update across all the top business directories.
And even then, there are a few other enterprise-level providers which can regularly push out updated local listings, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Yext is one of many options. Off the top of my head, from the last time we looked at local listings providers, the list included GoLocal, Chatmeter, Moz, Brandify, and RIO SEO.

If you are managing a large number of locations, it might be worth looking around, scheduling a few calls, and seeing who fits your needs the best. Some providers make big claims and talking to different ones can provide a nice reality check.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert