More threads by Eric Rohrback

Eric Rohrback

Solutions
Reaction score
I've been trying to flag spam listings that competitors have created and I get this message from Google. They can't verify that the location exist... and that's the point. The location with the map pin doesn't actually exist for the business.

I've been flagging as spam, so should I be flagging as something else to get these reports pushed through?

Is it something you should be using the redressal form for?

Could be. I saw that as a last resort scenario, but if that's the best way forward then I'll have to start doing that. Wasn't sure if changing what I reported could change the outcome. I'll have to use the redressal form when I run into this moving forward.

Could be. I saw that as a last resort scenario, but if that's the best way forward then I'll have to start doing that. Wasn't sure if changing what I reported could change the outcome. I'll have to use the redressal form when I run into this moving forward.

The redressal form has become my primary go-tool tool for fighting spammy listings.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom