More threads by prasadmahes

prasadmahes

Reaction score
Hi there, sometimes I have clients whose team members decline my request to manage their GBP by accident. After that, I'm unable to send out another invitation to manage the GBP from my GBP organization account. Is there any work around for this so that I can send another invitation?

Solution
Ok, can you try having them add the group ID for whatever group you want to add the listing to in your own agency account? Follow these instructions under "How to Get Added to a Single Listing"

Apologies, I originally gave instructions on how to get added to a location group, the above is how to get added to a single listing.
Can they grant you access by adding your organization ID as a user on their listing? Find that ID by checking out these instruction (scroll down to "View organization ID and other details") Manage agency organizations - Google Business Profile Help

Then, send them that ID and they can add as a user and you should get access.

Can they grant you access by adding your organization ID as a user on their listing? Find that ID by checking out these instruction (scroll down to "View organization ID and other details") Manage agency organizations - Google Business Profile Help

Then, send them that ID and they can add as a user and you should get access.

Thanks! I tried that but the client keeps getting this error below:

Access Issue.jpg

Ok, can you try having them add the group ID for whatever group you want to add the listing to in your own agency account? Follow these instructions under "How to Get Added to a Single Listing"

Apologies, I originally gave instructions on how to get added to a location group, the above is how to get added to a single listing.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom