More threads by WillowRose

WillowRose

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a restaurant client with a pretty robust menu. Since Google is no longer supported for ordering, can/should I still add the custom menu on the GBP profiles? There is also the option to just add photos of the menu, but is it worth adding all of our dishes in a custom menu for SEO purposes? Creating the full menu would take an immense amount of time and effort for the locations, and I only want to do so if it's worth while.

Is Google no longer supporting online orders? It seems to me they are Restaurants

I do not work with restaurants so I can't help much, but if you have multiple locations and you need to manage menus/ordering for all I would like go with a 3rd part integration to streamline it, like mentioned here Showcase in-store products on Google Search & Maps automatically - Google Business Profile Help

Google has deprecated one specific method of ordering. It is still possible to do order through third parties.

theres no data on this function or area or whatever it's called - adding menu items one by one and a photo. I think adding photos of your menus is great. people actually look at those and there's some work around to get an idea of views on that but I forget what it is - probably the same one you use to see views on GBP photos. Googles stats / metrics aren't great, and here they are non existent.

There are significant benefits in adding structured menu items to your GBP profile. They do trigger menu justifications for certain menu items and we have found similar to adding services they have a really nice impact for our restaurant clients.

I wouldn't doubt it. I've seen that w/ services. do you have an example or screen shot of this triggering menu justifications? I'm curious as to what this looks like. thanks

I wouldn't doubt it. I've seen that w/ services. do you have an example or screen shot of this triggering menu justifications? I'm curious as to what this looks like. thanks

Here you go, first result
Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-08 233330.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom