More threads by Brian - TGL

Brian - TGL

Reaction score
I have never seen that before, Google partnering with a third-party company through the GBP:

It redirects to a registration page that uses a query string with the Place ID:

I have never seen that before, Google partnering with a third-party company through the GBP:

It redirects to a registration page that uses a query string with the Place ID:

Brian, I posted the same question this morning as I did not see yours! We received that email for a few of our medical/dental clients, as well yesterday. We also shared the link to register a device with a few of our other clients. Not seeing anything in the back-end of GBP yet for the clients who received the email. Interesting and I wonder how important this will be for GBP rankings?

Brian, I posted the same question this morning as I did not see yours! We received that email for a few of our medical/dental clients, as well yesterday. We also shared the link to register a device with a few of our other clients. Not seeing anything in the back-end of GBP yet for the clients who received the email. Interesting and I wonder how important this will be for GBP rankings?

My first email was for a tub refinisher . . . your niches make a little more sense!

We received one for a Whitewater Rafting company. I manage a variety of business types and this is the only one we have received to date.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom