More threads by system32s

system32s

Reaction score
Hi, About 5-6 months ago i noticed massive amount of LSA accounts coming live in my area. They're not even registered with the state, Nowhere to be found on entity database. But what i found is, They're almost all are registered out of state and they move these listings all over USA. Basically they verify LSA account in one state and change the address right after. Looks like it's not triggering re verification. Advanced verification is required in this category. On the top of it, They're posting massive amount of reviews everyday, NON STOP. 10-15 reviews a day on each profile. Local businesses used to rank on top positions and now, they're nowhere to be found. They're selling leads or subcontracting work to other freelancers. Scamming and ripping off customers. I just don't get it, What's the point of doing Advanced verification? Or how come they don't care about fake reviews?
All local companies stopped their LSA accounts. Only scam/call centers are advertising on LSA in my area now.
Yes, We reported this to Google multiple times. They don't care.

Can you please share your category and some searches that surface these results (if you want privacy my email is mblumenthal@nearmedia.co ) ? I am curious when you reported to Google and other details I may have missed.

I have. been exploring this phenom. See:
LSA Spam Scam - It's Deja Vu All Over Again
&
Google LSAs Supercharge Duct Cleaning Scam
&

& smaller updates here:

Can you please share your category and some searches that surface these results (if you want privacy my email is mblumenthal@nearmedia.co ) ? I am curious when you reported to Google and other details I may have missed.

I have. been exploring this phenom. See:
LSA Spam Scam - It's Deja Vu All Over Again
&
Google LSAs Supercharge Duct Cleaning Scam
&

& smaller updates here:

Hi,
Sure, I'll email to you soon

Here we go, This is what i needed now. I see my competitors are getting 1 star review attacks and today someone messaged me this!

Screenshot_20240116_150344_Local Services Ads.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom