More threads by Garrett Sussman

Reaction score
immune_negative_reviews.jpg

6 Businesses That Are Immune To Negative Reviews

Look at this horrible review.

"I ordered a brand new midi keyboard... When I received it, it came used, abused, and broken all over with missing power cord in a rotten box..."

If you're like many shoppers, you read a negative review like this and an unpleasant picture comes to mind. A sketchy looking ecommerce store you've never heard of with no reviews or contact info. The kind of site most shoppers have been burned by in the past.

Here's the problem.

This review didn't come from a sketchy looking ecommerce store you've never heard of.

Read the rest of Andrew's post here to find out which company he's referring to, and what's the deal with moats when it comes to businesses immune to reviews.

LSF_CTA.png

LSF_CTA.png

immune_negative_reviews.jpg

Interesting...

I wasn't familiar with the term "economic moat" but when you read about the 6 types in Andrew's post and how it relates to reviews - it makes sooo much sense and is an important distinction!

Thanks for sharing Garrett and thanks Andrew for writing!

Thanks, Linda! Glad you enjoyed it. I liked the different types of moats that Andrew explained as well!

This article is fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom