More threads by starkick fintess

Reaction score
Hello, I am from South Korea managing my business. Like many people here, I am in the trouble.

hope I can find somebody can help this.

1. Using GBP for 5 years without any problems. Quite a stack of reviews as well.

2. In December last year, I actually moved my business address.(I heard that If your business moved to out of city which was located in address , your GBP get suspended and you cannot use anymore. is this truth?)

3. I changed my address of GBP as well.

4. I received an e-mail saying that it was suspended due to suspicious activities.

5. Make a restore request to Google Business Help Center and Community. I submitted a business registration card and utility bill payment statement that can prove the new address.

6. they said 'we've looked at your account and it looks like your Business Profile is not eligible to display on Google per our quality guidelines. Review our guidelines for representing your business on Google to see what types of businesses are eligible to be on Google.'

I asked what wrong was, but I only got an auto email asking me to contact the community center.

7.I thought it was wrong to post a picture of a new store, so I deleted the picture and emailed it again.

8. The same situation as No. 6.

9. Meanwhile, we found that the address of the newly registered workplace in GBP is different from the address registered with the government. In Korea, there are two addresses in the same place. The Korean website automatically recognizes two as one place. so I put my address on GBP which is different from documents, like doing same thing in Korean website.

10. I changed back to the address registered with the government and apply for restoration.

11. this time, they said that 'We noticed that you’ve already contacted us about this specific profile. So that we can better help you with this issue, may we encourage you to reply to the original communication thread? That will help keep all the information together'

I couldn't even have chance to get check this time.

12. Just discovered that the previous operator who was using the same address of my new business while thinking about what to do still hasn't unloaded GBP.

In other words, I was going to put my business address in the address that was being used as another business on Google,

So I reported the closure the business of my ex tenant to the GBP.

13. I don't know what to do now. I think I'll get rejected again to apply again, but like the last email, if I keep getting rejected, it'll be more difficult to recover.

In Korea, there are not many operators using GBP, so it is very difficult to find a person or service to discuss the above information.

It would be truly appreciated if you could offer a solution.

If support is no longer responding to your emails, head over to the GBP Community forum and post there to ask for a PE to help, go here to post a thread.

If a PE doesn't respond, feel free to DM me the thread and I will take a look :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom