More threads by justinherring

justinherring

Reaction score
I am seeing several clients on mobile getting a 500 error or it states their profile does not exist when clicking there GPB name in the Map Pack? This has just been occurring today. Anybody else having this issue?

Yep, I am seeing this issue pop up on the GBP community forum recently. Can you post a thread on there with the details of the profiles experiencing this issue, and then send me the thread here? I can add it to a list of other profiles also experiencing this issue that Google is going to look into.

Yep, I am seeing this issue pop up on the GBP community forum recently. Can you post a thread on there with the details of the profiles experiencing this issue, and then send me the thread here? I can add it to a list of other profiles also experiencing this issue that Google is going to look into.

We did figure it out and it was the booking service (Zenoti) adding the booking button through their API. It was happening to other booking services and profiles as well. We had to remove the booking button and it solved the problem.

Great tip. What is odd is that when the listing is viewed via VPN say from Canada, then 500 error does not occur. It is only when view via a US based IP address.

Florida video - 500 error occurs

Toronto based IP video - 500 Error does NOT occur

We did figure it out and it was the booking service (Zenoti) adding the booking button through their API. It was happening to other booking services and profiles as well. We had to remove the booking button and it solved the problem.

How did you remove the booking link? I tried to delete the URL in bookings but was unable to. Is there a setting in zenoti we can turn off? Or did your rep take care of it?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom