More threads by prasadmahes

prasadmahes

Reaction score
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone had any advice for finding backlinks in the health (or more specifically dental) niche? We're looking to roll out a better solution for our clients to acquire backlinks and just wanted to see how other agencies approach this. Do you purchase them from a specific vendor or do manual outreach to specific blogs?

I would avoid anything with link building that has the word "scaleable" :)

Based on studying links and their impact on ranking in the last few years, I would say what works best for dentists is contributing well-written content about topics they are experts on to other sites. These links tend to get indexed better and impact ranking better. You will not be able to do a massive amount of this, but you shouldn't need to. I'm constantly seeing one link improve ranking for a page on a dental site, so often all you need is 1-2 links to make a dent.

I would avoid anything with link building that has the word "scaleable" :)

Based on studying links and their impact on ranking in the last few years, I would say what works best for dentists is contributing well-written content about topics they are experts on to other sites. These links tend to get indexed better and impact ranking better. You will not be able to do a massive amount of this, but you shouldn't need to. I'm constantly seeing one link improve ranking for a page on a dental site, so often all you need is 1-2 links to make a dent.

That's really helpful, thank you! I'm curious what your go-to strategy is to find link opportunities in a niche like dental?

I would look for sites that publish content related to dental, but that have some guidelines and aren't just posting anything by anyone. It is hard to find sites like this that actually have quality control and aren't just created to spam links, but they do exist!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom