More threads by GoLocal

GoLocal

Solutions
Reaction score
I build a lot of small sites that I never see again, looking for an affordable way to front load citations so when I hand off the site the new owner already has the number of recommended citations in place for launch. No requirement for tracking, etc. It's just to save them one step in getting the basic visiblity going. Thank you.

Thank you. I'll never see the site again so monthly wouldn't fit. Just need a fixed price solution to send them out the door with 20 citations in place or whatever. Thanks for the link though, I took a good look at all the usual solutions. I wonder if there's any Brightlocal freelancers who do this?

Thank you. I'll never see the site again so monthly wouldn't fit. Just need a fixed price solution to send them out the door with 20 citations in place or whatever. Thanks for the link though, I took a good look at all the usual solutions. I wonder if there's any Brightlocal freelancers who do this?

You can order a set number of citations from BrightLocal.com with no recurring fees: Local Citation Building Service | Citation Builder by BrightLocal. I've used them on several occasions and they do good work.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom