More threads by NexstarNickR

NexstarNickR

Solutions
Reaction score
I have a member I am working with who is trying to get their phone number on Apple Maps updated from one that is pulling in automatically from Yelp (the auto-pull is causing attribution issues). However, they said that every time they try and request the call, they are unable to get the call answered by the time it gets to their system (they are using ServiceTitan as their field management software).

Has anyone else had an issue like this where the call can't be accessed by the call center reps fast enough, and if so, were there any workarounds you were able to employ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Solution
Hi there,

So, the client is trying to change the phone number on their ABC listing and when they initiate the call to verify the listing/changes, the call isn't routed quickly enough for them to answer it, correct?

We've seen this issue with some of our clients who use a call-answering service and have found that verification via document review works best in this instance.

I hope this helps!
Hi there,

So, the client is trying to change the phone number on their ABC listing and when they initiate the call to verify the listing/changes, the call isn't routed quickly enough for them to answer it, correct?

We've seen this issue with some of our clients who use a call-answering service and have found that verification via document review works best in this instance.

I hope this helps!

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom