More threads by Charley Vail

Charley Vail

Reaction score
Hello,

I successfully completed a bulk verification for new listings. It's been a few weeks now and I still have 16 listings "processing" but the rest are verified. Will these listings eventually be verified, how long does this usually take? Any insight will help.

Thanks,

Charley

Solution
listings can get "locked" in processing status. It used to be you could force google to decide one way or another by pushing a post, but it is no longer possible for unverified profiles. I do not know yet of a way to explain to support that will result in an answer of "everything is fine".
listings can get "locked" in processing status. It used to be you could force google to decide one way or another by pushing a post, but it is no longer possible for unverified profiles. I do not know yet of a way to explain to support that will result in an answer of "everything is fine".

Solution
Actually, I recently found out (while looking at a completely unrelated GBP annuoncement) there IS a choice in the form for EXACTLY this use case:

MicrosoftTeams-image.jpg

Thanks for sharing! Was able to follow up with the same rep I was working with and nudge them and within a week the number of listings in "processing" status went from 16 to 7.

On the Google help forum Mike Blumenthal told me to remove the listings in "processing" and re-upload, so I will try that if they don't continue to be fixed.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom