More threads by Scottb1

Scottb1

Reaction score
Just switched to a new marketing company and my former company will not release my Las or google ID number to new company. New marketing company has submitted forms as proof of my ownership but google says they need my password which I don't have ,because was never informed of my google ads or Lsa so I knew nothing about it . Unfortunately I learned a lot of this from the new marketing company on how deceitful the old marketing company was. Does anybody have any ideas on how I can retrieve my old information so I can move it over to my new Google business listing. Apparently from what I understand GMB is now tied to the google guarantee and Lsa. And unfortunately I need my old google ID number so I can retrieve all of my reviews and put them onto my new Google ads and LSA with the new marketing company there in lies my problem thanks for any help.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom