Finding G+ page

What's the easiest way to find a persons G+? Not their business/local page. Their personal G+.

I'm coming across what looks like G+ Local pages and not the G+ personal.

Thanks,
Mike

Marie Ysais

I am not sure if I fully understand your question but I have been able to find Google+ personal accounts by searching for their exact name.

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
I did that, and came across what I think is his local page, not profile.
Hi Mike, if you post a link to the listing we can have a look and see which type of page it is.

I do the same thing as Marie suggested. Just search for the name. You may have to scroll back a few pages.

Thanks.

I did search for the name, and I think they set up the business as his name, so I am quite sure I am looking at his G+Local page.

If you have a G+ Local page, doesn't that mean you would already have a G+ Profile as well? Or, if the local page was created a while ago, maybe not?

I can't find a G+ Profile linked to this specific client who has a G+ Local...UGH!

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
If you have a G+ Local page, doesn't that mean you would already have a G+ Profile as well? Or, if the local page was created a while ago, maybe not?

I can't find a G+ Profile linked to this specific client who has a G+ Local...UGH!
Hi Mike,

No, you do not need to have a G+ profile to have a G+ Local page. Google is steering the ship in a direction that will ultimately have everything connected, but they can currently exist independent of each other.

Linda Buquet

Hi Mike,

No, you do not need to have a G+ profile to have a G+ Local page. Google is steering the ship in a direction that will ultimately have everything connected, but they can currently exist independent of each other.
Mike I think the problem is using the wrong page names. (Google makes it confusing I know.

The OLD Place page you create in the Places dashboard is called Google+ Local. You don't need a Google+ profile for that. That's what Colan is saying.

But for a Google+ Business page, with category set as local you DO need a G+ Profile. So which did you mean.

If you'd just share the link so we can see what you are talking about we can cut out all the back and forth confusion, cut to the chase and help you better.