More threads by Cordell Crowley

Reaction score
So, one of our people tried calling GMB Support today and it goes straight to a voicemail that says "Our contact options have changed. The fastest way to get support for Google My Business is to visit g.co/contactgmb" and then hangs up.

Sooo does this mean no more phone support? I hadn't seen anything online about this and it caught us very off guard. Didn't know if it was a temporary thing or if the number had changed and I was unaware or what.

Last edited:
So, one of our people tried calling GMB Support today and it goes straight to a voicemail that says "Our contact options have changed. The fastest way to get support for Google My Business is to visit g.co/contactgmb" and then hangs up.

Sooo does this mean no more phone support? I hadn't seen anything online about this and it caught us very off guard. Didn't know if it was a temporary thing or if the number had changed and I was unaware or what.
I just spoke with them yesterday using this link, Google My Business Help

Hey guys,

I also was alarmed when reading this, however I managed to dial in and reach a rep. The rep didn't seem to know what I was talking about.

I asked: "Will I still be able to receive Google My Business Support?"
Rep replied: "Yes, we are open 24/7".

Kind of confusing but I can only imagine, based on what other people are saying, that this 24/7 phone support will eventually come to an end.

@LewisSEO

If you actually call the number, you get a menu.

1 is AdWords, yes, but 2 is GMB (formerly, Google Places).

Not sure how long it will be working for if they are disabling phone support.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom