More threads by rivsrush

rivsrush

Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you in advanced for all your expert input.

We are about a month away before beginning to serve our customers and launching our website.

We already have our company registered with the state, but we are doing some integrations with G.

Does G allow some sort of preproduction GMB profile registration with sandbox environment so

that we can begin integration?

They don't really have a sandbox environment unfortunately. However your GMB listing won't be public until it is fully verified.

Is it possible to setup business calendar, recaptcha and email with custom domain at this pre-production mode?
Apreciate your input!

@rivsrush, those are all Google services that are different from the Google My Business service, and you should not have any problems with those those things. Are you going to use G Suite for the email and calendar setup?

Thank you for reply!
Yes, exactly, we are going to integrate with G Mail and Calendar.
So you had basically mentioned that GMB and G Suite is a different product/services and we can move with G Suite for integration?

I'm not sure what you mean by "integration" but yes, they are independent from one another.

Thank you for reply and asking.:)
I meant The future local business website we are working on require a G Calendar Api calls/integration. So we has been a bit confused how to proceed, with GMB or G Suite.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom