More threads by jeff_b91

jeff_b91

Reaction score
I have a listing that was suspended. Prior to the suspension, I had submitted a business verification video 3 times, following all of the best practices Google gives you for that, but the video was never accepted, and then the listing was suspended. I summitted an appeal but received a vague response from Google, saying that "Your recent appeal for a restricted listing has not been approved."

The listing is for a door manufacturer that has 18 showroom locations across the country, all of which have Google Business Pages already for each location. I submitted a picture of the front of the location, the lease, and a utility bill. This location serves customers and is a brick-and-mortar location for customers to buy doors. I don't know why it won't be accepted; any ideas as to how to get this to go through? I have already reached out to the Google Local support forum (which is, as you know, never helpful) and the Google Business Support chat, which echoed the same vague response that the appeals process gave me.

Hi Jeff, I think I saw you post at the GBP Forum as well. I replied over there. There isn't anything we can do to help at this forum.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom