Google Places for Business Login Issue

bluehabit

When I visit Places for Business ? Google and login to my account there is nothing on the main page, even though I have a validated and active listing.

I currently have a listing with google+ that works, but for some reason its not showing up in my places for business login. Where can I find the listing in my account?

Here is what I see when I login
goolge places.png

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
I currently have a listing with google+ that works, but for some reason its not showing up in my places for business login. Where can I find the listing in my account?
So you can access your G+ page from the G+ Interface but it's not in the Google Places Dashboard? If you created the page in G+ and verified that way it doesn't automatically import into a Google Places dashboard.

Was it ever in the Google Places Dashboard?

A link to the G+ page would be super helpful.

Thanks

bluehabit

I think my listing might be in the G+ profile page and not in the google places listing dashboard.

How do I navigate and find my business listing in my G+ profile? Thank you

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: a promoted post by a Sterling Sky employee reviewing your product or service; this will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More information...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group