More threads by nicoco

nicoco

Reaction score
Hope someone can help.

I have just picked up a beauty salon client who has three locations, 2 in different neighborhoods of the same city, and one in a different city. They're also planning on opening a fourth one soon.
Bearing in mind how important the content of the home page is, which location should I optimize the content of the home page for if any?
Also, they are currently listing their 3 location addresses including maps on the home page. Is it a good idea or not? There are currently no location pages on the website.

Many Thanks

I would build out location pages for each location and link to them all from the Homepage. The Homepage I would probably target the main city they are in, and then let the location pages target the specific neighborhoods they are in and then create a location page for the second city they are in. Talk with the client and find out what city is most important to them and go with that - also see what Google already ranks the Homepage for in Search Console and consider that when optimizing the homepage. But location pages are a must!!

some resources:

I would build out location pages for each location and link to them all from the Homepage. The Homepage I would probably target the main city they are in, and then let the location pages target the specific neighborhoods they are in and then create a location page for the second city they are in. Talk with the client and find out what city is most important to them and go with that - also see what Google already ranks the Homepage for in Search Console and consider that when optimizing the homepage. But location pages are a must!!

some resources:

Awesome! Thanks so much Elisabeth

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom