More threads by Brian - TGL

Brian - TGL

Reaction score
I see a lot of content in here . . . does anyone have any recommended threads to read and members to follow?

One thing in particular I am trying to find, I run into home service business owners frequently that are owner-operated from home offices with designated areas for customer consultations and branded vehicles . . . are there any recent YouTube walkthrough videos that guide individuals through the process of setting up a new GBP and making sure they don't select a SAB?

Hi Brian, if you haven't done so already, my suggestion would be to review the SAB section of the forum. You can even set up notifications so that you get a notification when new threads are created there.

Hi Brain, if you haven't done so already, my suggestion would be to review the SAB section of the forum. You can even set up notifications so that you get a notification when new threads are created there.

I can see the list of Watch Forums: 2023-09-05_13-27-32 but I don't see anything obvious about how to add anything to the list?

I can see the list of Watch Forums: 2023-09-05_13-27-32 but I don't see anything obvious about how to add anything to the list?

Click the "Watch" button inside of the forum:

watch forum.jpg

Ugly red arrow, I know 😅

Once you've done that, you'll get an alert when a new thread is made in the forum you watch.

You can do the same with threads:

watch thread.jpg

To get an alert when someone replies to the thread.

Depending on your profile settings, you'll automatically be watching/subscribed to threads you make or reply to.

Click the "Watch" button inside of the forum:

watch forum.jpg

Ugly red arrow, I know 😅

Once you've done that, you'll get an alert when a new thread is made in the forum you watch.

You can do the same with threads:

watch thread.jpg

To get an alert when someone replies to the thread.

Depending on your profile settings, you'll automatically be watching/subscribed to threads you make or reply to.

Got it thanks, I was looking for something at the top or bottom of the page, I missed that inline option.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom