More threads by djbaxter

djbaxter

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
LocalU Advanced - Toronto ON - June 3, 2020 - Local University
Wed, Jun 3, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDT

A full-day Local SEO Conference for Internet Marketing Professionals

Join us in Toronto, Ontario on June 3, 2020 for Local U Advanced - See the top experts in Local Search under one roof with one goal... sharing everything.

Whether you run an agency that serves brick-and-mortar businesses, work in-house for a large brand or manage multiple locations & enterprise accounts. Or if you're looking to expand into local marketing from traditional SEO, you won’t want to miss Local U Advanced Training. All new content is presented by thought leaders in the industry.

These sessions will be action-packed, presented at an advanced level and feature ALL of the most up-to-date information about what’s working and what’s not in Local Search Engine Optimization. Join us for a great day.

Agenda
TBA

SPEAKERS

1. Dana DiTomaso
  2. Marie Haynes
  3. Martha Van Berkel
  4. Darren Shaw
  5. Joy Hawkins
  6. Chris Walker
  7. Mike Blumenthal

Tickets

Order from the announcement page at LocalU Advanced - June 3, 2020. Scroll down the page a bit to see the order form.

SPONSORS
Interested in sponsoring? Email us - online@localu.org

ywca-toronto.png

How many LocalU Advanced classes generally happen in a year.

What's the difference in LocalU advanced vs. Google My Business Master Class in ATL?

@lancemoore22 - the content and speakers are completely different for both events. There are only 2 speakers that are at both but their sessions/topics are different. For the Atlanta one, it's literally all about GMB whereas the Advanced one will have sessions on things like schema, how a business can gain E-A-T, a session on Google Ads for SMBs, and more.

I'm clearly biased here but I'd say you'd get great value from attending both.

@lancemoore22 - the content and speakers are completely different for both events. There are only 2 speakers that are at both but their sessions/topics are different. For the Atlanta one, it's literally all about GMB whereas the Advanced one will have sessions on things like schema, how a business can gain E-A-T, a session on Google Ads for SMBs, and more.

I'm clearly biased here but I'd say you'd get great value from attending both.

Thanks, Joy! I hope I can make it to both. We'll see.

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to share a quick update on this event.

LocalU has always focused on sharing and learning. That mission is more important than ever. In that vein, we are making tickets available at the low price of $99 USD ($125 CAD) for the upcoming LocalU Advanced so that everyone can attend.

If you are out of work, just let us know, we have a limited number of scholarships available as well.

While our pricing is unusual, our content is like all of our previous events; all-new, all day, all original and uniquely local.

I'm really looking forward to this. I went to the Local U in Williamsburg, VA a few years ago and it was one of the best professional development events I ever attended. There was a great deal of original research and tips I never saw anywhere else. At $99, this is a no-brainer!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom