More threads by Sherm

Sherm

Reaction score
It's funny we are located IN Chicago, and our listing on mobile says Morton Grove, before that it was Lincolnwood. Is there a way to fix this? Or are we just at a loss as to controlling this issue? Please help.

Hi Sherm, can you show me what you are referring to? Where does it say Morton Grove? Screenshot?

Hi Sherm, can you show me what you are referring to? Where does it say Morton Grove? Screenshot?

Here is a snapshot

Screenshot_20231201-141830.jpg

It was saying Morton Grove, and now it went back to Lincolnwood. Funny, when I put in the Chicago IL at the end of the name, it was showing location in Chicago, IL. Then it went to Morton Grove, and now back to Lincolnwood. Weird, to say the least.

Can you share the address used to verify the profile? DM it to me if you can't share it publicly.

Do GeoBoosters really work? I was told they help pin map placements on your WordPress website, and in GBP Maps when you service customers and enter their info (name, address, job details) into the software, it places a maps pin on Google Maps and on your Maps data on your website. Anyone have any info on this? Does it work or no?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom