More threads by Dustybones

Reaction score
I don't do much with bulk uploads, but thought I would share. Nick Neale over at Location3 posted this blog on the issues they are running into when managing bulk listings and finding duplicates from individually claimed listings.

The effective approach of using Bulk Management when optimizing for Google Places, versus individually claiming listings, has taken a new turn for the worse. Google has recently implemented a new process for Places pages, and over the past two months Location3 has been seeing significant ramifications with regard to the organic data management of our clients. This new process prevents dual ownership of accounts, meaning that a location’s data cannot be managed within a brand’s bulk account if it has already been claimed by a franchise or location owner

Read more: Google Plus Local Listing Ownership Conflicts | Location3 Media

Thanks so much Dusty! As you know I don't deal with bulk either so this looks like a good article that could be helpful for those that do!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom