More threads by Andrew Shotland

Andrew Shotland

LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
Hey peeps, since every month or so we get someone asking when we are going to fix NAP Hunter, we are about to relaunch it. Tomorrow I am meeting with the dev to see if we can add a few more features to it. As you may recall the tool generates searches for various combinations of NAP queries, but I think we can easily add some more search operators to it to make it even more useful.

For example, we could have it do site:, inurl:, intitle:, etc.

If anyone has any special requests, feel free to put them in the comments here and we'll see if we can add them in. Thanks!

Andrew Shotland do you have a website people can find out more info about NAP Hunter on? Sounds like a great tool but I can't say I have used it yet!!​

Thanx! But when I goto you site the page/link is not working where you say:

"You can get the extension at the Chrome Web Store."

I get an error.

Hey! You must be a psychic. Today the team put the new code in my lane for review. If I can figure it out, I will try to get it up tomorrow. It's just a dupe of the original, but we have a few other new features we may add in a few weeks.

Actually yesterday I think I was.

That's awesome thanks, can't wait to start using it again!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom