More threads by Steve Scott

Reaction score
Hi, I've got a few clients using LSA's but one in particular asked several questions I was unable to answer. Does anyone have thoughts on these questions?
  1. Why are older leads not visible? We have CallRail and GP documentation of leads that actually became cases from earlier last year (We have some from July as well as probably earlier). Why can I no longer see them in LSA? I would have liked to request a review from them. Is it because they were not marked as booked, or is there some other reason?
  2. At what point should I be marking leads as booked? Should I do it as soon as they sign contracts, or should I wait until the investigation stage is complete?
  3. I understand that once I request a review the lead is marked as complete- but why are all of my “booked” leads going into the complete category? I would like to separate the leads that I have requested reviews for and leads that I have not.
  4. How long do leads stay in the “new” category? We received a lead on Saturday, 1/6 and when I checked the LSA account on Monday the 8th, it was not in the “new” filter.
  5. Adding on to #1, why are there no leads in archive?
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
Hi Steve, I'll do my best to answer these for you.
  1. From the sounds of it, this client is in a legal vertical. Google's data retention policies state that "recordings and messages in legal verticals are retained for 60 days." That's why they can't see calls older than that in their LSA dashboard.
  2. I recommend they mark them as booked as soon as they sign contracts.
  3. Once you mark leads as booked they move into the "Completed" section. I don't know of a way to avoid this. However, perhaps your client could add a note to their client name such as "No review requested" to help them keep track of this.
  4. I don't know the answer to this, I recommend asking LSA support.
  5. The archive should show leads they've archived or...
  1. From the sounds of it, this client is in a legal vertical. Google's data retention policies state that "recordings and messages in legal verticals are retained for 60 days." That's why they can't see calls older than that in their LSA dashboard.
  3. Once you mark leads as booked they move into the "Completed" section. I don't know of a way to avoid this. However, perhaps your client could add a note to their client name such as "No review requested" to help them keep track of this.
  5. The archive should show leads they've archived or disputed so if they haven't done this with any recent leads it'd be empty.

Solution
  5. The archive should show leads they've archived or disputed so if they haven't done this with any recent leads it'd be empty.

Thanks a million Matt. Much appreciated!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom