More threads by hajnasiewicz

hajnasiewicz

GMB Product Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
Hello, happy new year! Is anyone here familiar with a third party provider to help manage accounts/create ads at Nextdoor?
Thank you.

I don't know of any third-party provider that handles ND ads. When I tried them in the past it was relatively easy, and set up as more of a DIY platform for business owners, so pretty straightforward. I believe it's two choices - Local Deals or advertising the business page, just follow the prompts and publish.

Nextdoor Help

Hello, happy new year! Is anyone here familiar with a third party provider to help manage accounts/create ads at Nextdoor?
Thank you.

I have done, it's pretty straightforward, nothing complex or overly technical. I provide general assistance for this type of stuff as well as web and marketing (think content guru) for very reasonable hourly. I do bits and pieces every day for many happy business owners large and small. If you ever want to chat please connect anytime, I am Corey Milner on Linkedin. Cheers.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom