More threads by dnp

dnp

Reaction score
This is a bizarre situation happening to one of my coworkers. He is a manager of five GBP profiles but for some reason, his Google account never receives any notifications for any activities (new reviews, etc.). I have looked up online and some people said that this can happen to accounts that manage over 100 profiles. But he only has those five GBPs with that email. Has anybody ever come across this issue?

I assume the basics have been checked: i.e. the desired notices are properly activated for each individual GBP, the Google GBP email is not blocked etc.?

Yes! The notification settings are all turned on, and we've checked the spam folder as well but nothing was there. The only emails from GBP he received were the notification "You are now a manager of...." for each location. But that's it, nothing after those emails.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom