More threads by sarmcl

sarmcl

Solutions
Reaction score
We noticed recently that in the knowledge panel Google is removing 2 photos, making it blank space then showing just 2 photos. One is the map and one of the business. We have seen this on multiple accounts. Example below. Not my client but just wanted to show an example :)

Any idea whats going on here?

1591371701320.png

Hi @sarmcl !

I'm not sure what is causing this, but I also noticed some weeks ago... I noticed that it only happens when I have "zoomed out" and as soon as I "zoom-in" again the KP is OK.

Screenshot_2020-06-05_at_19_20_32.png

Here is a recording of it.

That is super interesting @Lluc . That got me thinking if its a browser issue and I believe it is. When I tried Edge, the listing looks fine regardless of zooming or not.

I'm not sure, it happens on Chrome and Safari but not on Firefox 🤷‍♂️ from what I've tested...

We noticed recently that in the knowledge panel Google is removing 2 photos, making it blank space then showing just 2 photos. One is the map and one of the business. We have seen this on multiple accounts. Example below. Not my client but just wanted to show an example :)

Any idea whats going on here?

1591371701320.png
zoom to 100% seems to correct in Chrome. But that doesn't feel like a "solid" solution.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom