Reviews Not Showing Properly

adammaxum

Maybe I missed a thread or an update - but recently - google is not displaying all of the reviews for businesses. Not just businesses I work with, but random ones I've checked. Here is a couple screenshots showing the glitch?

Companies with 100+ reviews, only show maybe top 10? and then you can't filter the reviews or see any other reviews from the search interface.

businesses with 20 reviews not showing any reviews when you click to see them from google search results page.

Thoughts?

Here is screenshot..
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

another one with 0 reviews showing when they have 20
http://imgur.com/w3FZWYD

Linda Buquet

Thanks for reporting Adam!

Tomorrow I'll check to see if this has been reported to Google yet and if not, I'll escalate.

Linda Buquet

Sorry Adam, meant to tell you I tried to reproduce and couldn't.
Checked other listings and checked Manny's and all reviews show for me.

Maybe temp glitch just on the G server you are hitting?

Brittany Boom

Hi Adam,

I've just been noticing this issue as well. However, this morning I tried again to look up a few of the client listings that were having this issue, and now the reviews seem to be appearing fine. Have you noticed an update?

adammaxum

Hey Brittany

It looks like the issue resolved itself yesterday?...I know it wasn't just my computer or search preferences because I used multiple browsers and the clients alerted me to the issue from their own computers....so must have been some glitch on Google's side. Seems to be resolved now though.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group