More threads by beisbol16

beisbol16

Solutions
Reaction score
Example question: let’s say I own “Ryan’s Plumbers” in Chicago. I have a nicely built website (ryansplumbers(.)com) which is nothing great, but it gets the job done.

I want to start running google ads focused on gaining business in the Lincoln Park area of Chicago. None of my current website pages are GREAT landing pages and also none are specifically optimized for the Lincoln Park area.

Should I:

1) Create a new service area page (Lincoln park) on my CURRENT website that is focused on converting plumbing leads.

or..

2) Buy LincolnParkPlumbing.C0m and make the entire single page site optimized for Lincoln park and plumbing.

I’m leaning towards #2. It just seems cleaner. The domain is keyword specific. I don’t need to worry about where it is located on my “real site”. But… will the newness of the site hurt its performance?

Any thoughts on this are appreciated! Thanks!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom