More threads by beisbol16

beisbol16

Solutions
Reaction score
So my main biz (pressure washing) has a fully established (3 years) GBP related to my home address. I recently began renting “an office / workshop” at my uncles house which is about 15 miles away. At that location we would store a truck, conduct some admin stuff, and do repairs. I was considering applying for a second GBP profile at that location. Could someone give me some thoughts on this? My main concern is doing this correctly and not having my original GBP banned.

I don't think that would fly with Google. They would tell you to add that area as a service area on the original GBP.

"If you have different locations for your service business, with separate service areas and separate staff at each location, you’re allowed one profile for each location. The boundaries of your profile’s overall service area shouldn’t extend farther than about 2 hours of driving time from where your business is based. For some businesses, larger service areas may be appropriate."

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom